Tibetet Segítő Társaság Sambhala Tibet Központ
Tibet Support Association Sambhala Tibet Center

H - Budapest 1012 Attila út 123. (0036)70 944 0260 (06-1)782 7721
sambhala@tibet.hu   www.tibet.hu   tibetpress.info
Facebook/Sambhala Tibet Központ   Facebook/Tibett Segítő Társaság
MagnetBank/ 16200010-00110240
IBAM/HU94 16200010 00110240 00000000 SWIFT/HBWEHUHB
(1%) adószám/ 18061347-1-43
nyitva tartás/hétköznap 12.00-20.00 hétvégén előadás függő

Közreműködő Bank
Közreműködő Bank

Tulku poisoned, claim relatives/ENG

2015. július 17./phayul.com/TibetPress

eredeti cikk

By Tenzin Dharpo

DHARAMSHALA, July 17: The relatives and close aides who attended the cremation of Tulku Tenzin Delek in a closely watched event claim that he had been poisoned. The revelation was made by those who were allowed inside the prison for the cremation of Tulku Tenzin Delek.

His cousin and student Gyeshe Nyima told Voice of Tibet radio service that the “the evidence is irrefutable and that he had been poisoned, his nails and lips had turned black”. He added, “Even though Tulku had been known to be in poor health, his body seemed to have gained weight and his features showed signs of recovery while the body was being washed right before the cremation hence ruling out the possibility of a sudden death in that condition”.

On July 15, the sisters of the Tibetan teacher were informed that the cremation would take place on the early hours the next day whether they decide to attend the same or not. The two sisters were summoned by the authorities and their whereabouts remain unknown. Sources say that the two sisters had refused to enter into any kind of compromise over the death of their brother in Chinese prison.

“Such rushed approach and denial to hand over the body despite appeal from various international governments and upheavals in Nyachuka and in front of Chaundong Prison point to greater ploy to brush matters away” said a Tibetan living here in exile.

Tulku Tenzin Delek was arrested on April 7, 2002 during a raid on Jamyang Choekhorling in Kardze, Sichuan on charges of involvement in an explosion on April 3, 2002 in Chengdu, Sichuan's provincial capital. He was reported to have died on July 12 while serving a life sentence in a Chinese prison near Chengdu.


Új hozzászólás