Tibetet Segítő Társaság Sambhala Tibet Központ
Tibet Support Association Sambhala Tibet Center

H - Budapest 1012 Attila út 123. (0036)70 944 0260 (06-1)782 7721
sambhala@tibet.hu   www.tibet.hu   tibetpress.info
Facebook/Sambhala Tibet Központ   Facebook/Tibett Segítő Társaság
MagnetBank/ 16200010-00110240
IBAM/HU94 16200010 00110240 00000000 SWIFT/HBWEHUHB
(1%) adószám/ 18061347-1-43
nyitva tartás/hétköznap 12.00-20.00 hétvégén előadás függő

Közreműködő Bank
Közreműködő Bank

Drón felvétel arról hogy Xinjiangban százakat küldenek koncentrációs táborokba

2019. szeptember 24./Phayul.com/TibetPress

eredeti cikk

By Tenzin Dharpo

DHARAMSHALA, Sept. 24: A chilling video shot from a drone showed hundreds of Uyghurs being moved by Chinese security forces from trains to nearby detention centers in what is now identified to be a train station west of Korla in south-east Xinjiang.

The video that appears to be taken by police surveillance drone was posted anonymously on YouTube titled ‘War on fear’ last week, showing nearly 400-500 prisoners handcuffed, blindfolded, uniformed and their heads shaved moved in clusters from a train station to nearby buildings. The page stated, “The people of today’s society always live under the supervision of the government with high technology. People lose their freedom.

“These videos were taken in China. This is the long-term suppression of human rights and fundamental freedoms by the Chinese government in the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region."

Nathan Ruser, a researcher with the Australian Strategic Policy Institute’s international cyber policy centre, examined the footage, and believes prisoners from Kashgar were being disembarked at Korla in south-east Xinjiang in August 2018.

The deplorable and apparent mistreatment of Uyghurs in Xinjiang exposed by the footage goes counter to the Chinese government claims that people in the Muslim majority region were not subjected to any human rights violations and that pictures, satellite images and leaked footages from inside re-education camps were merely state sponsored “vocational training centers”.

New York Times said that local courts sentenced 230,000 people to imprisonment or other punishments in 2017 and 2018, as the campaign got under way. Experts say that over a million natives have been sent to detention camps since the crack down began and likened the detention centers to be like “wartime concentration camps”.

Former detainees had said that in addition to torture, Muslims were forced to eat pork, a strict prohibition in the religion and attend political re-education lessons and sing political songs in praise of the communist party.

Mike Pompeo, the US secretary of state on Sunday in New York said that China’s repressive campaign in Xinjiang is not about terrorism but a clear attempt to erase the culture and religion of the minority.

Hozzászólások

Új hozzászólás

Név:

Hozzászólás:
Webgalamb